Thursday, October 19, 2006

Reading players escape FA action

BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | Chelsea | Reading players escape FA action

Personally I think Mourinho's comments about the ambulance services are pretty out of order. He does, however, have a point about it being daft to have no stretcher route between dressing room and door apart from going out along the touchline (especially given that their stadium is practically brand new and used for rugby where neck injuries are more common).

As for the Cech challenge I didn't think anything of it until I saw it from this angle.



I don't for a second think Hunt is trying to seriously hurt Cech but it is a bit naughty to leave your leg in like that when you are clearly going to be second the ball.

The Cudicini one is odd too...that's a funny way to jump for a ball

No comments: