Friday, March 30, 2007

England v Ireland

BBC SPORT Cricket Live - England v Ireland

Phew...England continue their indifferent form but beat Ireland fairly comfortably. They made it hard work for themselves as usual and the Irish played some very good cricket especially towards the end of their innings but ultimately some tight overs in the middle of the innings left them with too much to do.








I don't mind admitting that I had a terrible feeling all day about this game...glad my fears were unfounded but you've got ot salute the Irish. They are becoming the story of this World Cup (on the field :( ).

I don't think I could have handled a cricketing defeat to the Irish...it would have been worse than the time we arrived in Australia the day England lost to them at footy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

its cool information i am a FAN of ENGLAND i am from MALDIVES... this is a cool site... visit ours www.victory.com.mv or www.victory.mv