Wednesday, November 19, 2008

BNP Membership list goes online!!!!!

This, it has to be said is very, very funny. The entire membership for the British National Party (BNP) has been leaked and published online.

Let's face it, if you are going to be a fully paid up member of a vile, racist, facist organisation that paints itself as a legitimate political party then you'd hope it's hatemonger members would have the courage of their convications to be open about their views.

This is one of their websites...it make amusing reading with all the panicking comments about how they are all going to lose their jobs. Aparently their is policemen, teachers and a vicar in the list. Hope they are sweating now. Surely this is legitimate schadenfreude :

"Jesus H Christ! Its true, I've just seen my details. Who in the BNP has done this?"

"I'm also on the list, what the f*ck is going on? I could lose my job"

"I've just had a call, I'm on it to. I want my f*cking member money back, like has been mentioned here, I could lose my fucking job. I'm bloody angry."


Squirm you racist scum, squirm!

Hats off to whoever did this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't have put that better myself, Stuart! Hahahaha!