Friday, December 19, 2008

Apparitions at your local church

I don't watch a lot of telly, mainly just QI and MotD so it came as no surprise that I missed Apparitions last night but thanks to the joys of the BBC iPlayer I can catch up.

BBC iPlayer : Apparitions Episode 6

Why, I hear you ask am I interested? Well it was filmed at Holy Trinity in Garston which is where I go when I'm not feeling sprightly enough to nip to 9:15 mass at St Francis of Assisi. Kind of weird to see such a famliar building used as a film set (especially as they seem to reversed it for the external shots). (It's the church scene about 10 minutes in).

Anyway none of the priests in the show were Father Ron so I'm going to grumble...although it would be pretty cool to go to mass and find out that the celebrant was Fr Doyle-from-The-Professionals!

No comments: