Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Website promotion & other stuff

Have signed up to this thing called The Publicity Wheel which seems a decent way to promote your site (If it takes off). You basically get credit for including stuff like this :


The Publicity Wheel


and this :

The Publicity Wheel - Winner in News and Media

and in return they flash your link onto numerous other sites around the world. Mainly doing it as an investigation into Search Engine Optimisation. I'm discovering that internet marketing is a pretty big game and there's lots to it, I am quite surprised how many readers are clicking the Google ads up top there. I didn't think much of it when I signed up to it and I removed it for a time 'cause it kept flashing banners for The Sun (Don't buy it) but it is quite an impressive system (speaking from a technical point of view).

No comments: